Capelle Orange
Capelle Orange
valkan valkan
Publié le 04/16/06 à 04:26
I use this drumkit for 3 months.
This drumkit is a power phnomnale, this thanks to the pronfondeur fts.
Prcisons also solid fittings. What is not without adding the weight bte.
I have setup in 10 / 13 / 14 / 16 / 22. toms 13 and 14 on the bass drum, the tom of the foot indpendant 10, 16 by tom. This configuration is optimal for very good break!
The sound of the bass drum is clean, prcis, powerful and serious ... Perfect in fact for the metal.
The only worry rel Vienda toms. The tom 10 is very easy tunable, that of 13, was going too, and tom goes as well trs. However, the tom is 14 trs deep, and I find it a little more difficult given. Tantt rsons it too, it tantt rsons enough.

However once the tuning done with a snare and a good rock trs lot of cymbals well grazed, trs it goes well together.

Before I jou especially on Pearl. The big difference and this prsence sustained sound of the TOM Capelle I love.

Or the price I pay a c'tait trs good deal.

I do not have enough exprience to say whether I would do this choice (who was a Pearl Export before.) But for now she conviend well (in a grunge regriste mtal it known to support the girls of Grolh Dolmayan, ect ...)