< Tous les avis Century Standard 22"
Century Standard 22"
Century Standard 22"
zobi zobi
Published on 03/18/04 at 12:34
Ahhhhhhhhhhh century the drumkit, my galre 2 years since my drumkit: p
Hardware:
charly too light, no road maintenance at all (changing after 6 gibraltar rock me by a faith mieu 1000)
pedal: it is better ... (we did all court)
Cymbal: Based on all pokey Cymbal he had a 16 "(I wonder as she did to take) jose meter just an 8" dessu ....
Headquarters: The headquarters almost got me but not the end!
clip tom: trs comic who wanted to rivet their tubes down (yes down) and now, tumbling tom if I type too dessu ...
snare: no comment (well if a small non ...), even when finally no comment.
toms skins: Skin chamber ...

Finally, you will understand that a drumkit very low end for a very low price (not time ca ...) difficult to start with a Tama Starclassic economy a little more but if you think you have the usefulness.

have fun