Pearl Rhythm Traveler
Pearl Rhythm Traveler
egoteebee egoteebee

«  Versatile not bulky »

Publié le 02/27/11 à 02:59
Two years of use by my daughter who started at age 7.
Me not test but I know what gives a conventional drumkit and it was that or electronics for space requirements and noise. She chose the model that really looked like a drumkit ...
Congestion level is installed in the living room ... I even have a boyfriend who lives in a old mini to do concerts in bars!
At home she is confined to the skin mesh of course, but we kept the classics. The cymbals are replaced as soon as by ZXT + mutes (better than toxic Chinese plastic toys to throw six months after Christmas or birthday ...) and found it to OCCAZ new for half price .
The day she can make noise and everything is in place for the concerts are usually amplified, so ...
The shop advised me a model child, I was rather for personal electronics saw the possibilities of adjustment, but she was going to use it and I would not hinder his motivation. Actually it is a choice dictated by a compromise and the imperatives that we did not if you have a soundproofed basement or shed ... (the person I bought was apartment).
It is a little disappointed not to make noise but makes up for the music school ...
And then there 's two guitarists and a pianist soon under the same roof, so it takes the "place" for everyone!
You'll understand that it is not musicos who speaks but the father. I think that this opinion may be of interest to other parents in the same case and for this reason that I expressed this view (of friends have also contacted about it knowing that I 'peels while and fro across before choosing).
Very good drumkit in his field of employment - I recommend - and frankly bin, there's not much choice but they have the merit to exist is what is called a niche.

Images linked to this review

• photo