Pearl Session Custom SMX 4 Shells Standard
Pearl Session Custom SMX 4 Shells Standard

Drum Set from Pearl belonging to the Session series.

Arnaud89 Arnaud89
Publié le 09/21/06 à 11:22
I got a gift this summer. Its really good with the settings a little thin. The color is top notch and I was really proud when they told me I had never sold a color puiqu'elle in France is part of the latest ...
I've always played on exports much less finished and without the sound quality.
Very good value and quite interresting able to add items (boxes, feet etc.) because the kits often come with the products of average quality.
For me now my best option given the budget.