Pearl MMX Standard 22"
Pearl MMX Standard 22"

Drum Set from Pearl belonging to the Masters Custom series.

batteur0 batteur0
Publié le 11/03/06 à 10:53
I possde my beautiful 6 months
I love the sound of tom matte feudr and attack the big caisse.A each 1 / 16 em turn it a different sound unlike the one I had before.
Well the only problem is the weight of the barrels 12 and 13 in beautiful silver pouces.Trs sparkel. Ric with my Singer I set my rv.
It seems that with oil hitting the skins out there the better.
toms are doing to be rgls taut reasoning and a little less typing.
No need to put anything in the bass drum. No need to put any attnuateurs harmonics on the toms. It is sufficient it even.
Before I had a pearl export pro.
For my part trs qualitprix good value especially since I got 2080 Euros
With the exprience I would do the same can be no choice to try an upscale TAMA curiosity.