Premier Artist Maple
Premier Artist Maple
San San
Publié le 07/02/07 à 06:02
It's been a week since I have it. This is the model Heavy Rock Tom 13 "x 9"
floor tom 16 "x 16" bass drum 24 "x 18" all-maple.
I played around with me and I'm not too paufiné settings ...
The tom 13 I do not like too much, it's probably because it is short
and must surely sound a little work ... I'm used to deep drums.
The floor tom and bass drum sound great and deliver good bass.
On the toms, they are simple skin sandblasted hitting and transparent resonance.
On the GC, they are simple with muted skin.
At the finish, not bad, we see that we are in the medium to high range.
Rings memories on the feet of floor tom, 20 shells on the GC and strapping wood painted the same color as the drumkit, plastic part to protect the rim of the GC pedal, tom arms for adding an arm cymbal, glazed containers.
Wood does not seem to be a first choice, I noticed a few small knots hidden ... But hey, do not push it anyway ... We are in a value very high, the new drumkit I paid 395 euro ... So at that price, no way to get better ... And it looks pretty impressive ...