[NAMM] Sonor Select Force Series
The Sonor Select Force Series is designed for designed for advanced and semi-professional drummer.
7-layer Canadian maple shells are designed to offer rich and warm sounds, highlight lower pitches and provide balance in the mid-range and treble.
- 7 layers for bass drums = 7.2 mm (2.4 mm Canadian maple + 2.4 mm Chinese maple + 2.4 mm Canadian maple)
- 7 layers for snare drums, tom toms and floor toms = 5.8 mm (1.7 mm Canadian maple + 2.4 mm Chinese maple + 1.7 mm Canadian maple)
- 45° bearing edge
- New tension lugs with TuneSafe
- New designed TAR (Total Acoustic Resonance) Tom Mount system
- New designed Chrome plated Snare Strainer and Snare Butt
- 9 new Sparkle and Solid Fade and Burst Finishes
- Black Powder Shell Hardware with certain Finishes
- Availability of Short Size Toms, 20" deep Bass Drums and the new S Drive Configuration
Rubber padded Bass Drum claws
For more visit Sonor.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.