Yamaha introduced at NAMM the new Live Custom acoustic drum set with oak shells and available in four finishes.
The Yamaha Live Custom drums uses 1.2mm oak plies that are 10% thicker than those used on the Oak Custom drums. Bass drum shells are comprised of eight-ply designs while tom, floor tom, and snare shells are constructed with six.
- All oak shells
- 2.3 Dyna hoops
- Y.E.S.S. Mount System
- Dark silver hardware
- Absolute Lugs
- Newly designed die-cast hooks with insertion plate
- Open type Floor Tom bracket with wing bolts
- Remo Emperor (top) and Ambassador (bottom) heads
- Available finishes: Emerald Shadow Sunburst, Black Wood, Black Shadow Sunburst and Amber Shadow Sunburst
Visit usa.yamaha.com for more information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.