Crown XLS 602
Crown XLS 602

Dual-Channel Power Amp from Crown belonging to the XLS series.

Djmrxpro Djmrxpro
Published on 04/06/07 at 03:32
I use it for about 3 weeks
What I like about him is his power handling, I use non-stop for an evening at the end, it was at room temperature, it did not have time to Choffe ...
As against its breakdown is not to be too popping, if you want to use it to put in a room with a low power operation, but hey, it is quickly forgotten
I think the Special price / quality is satisfactory for a little over 400th
I do it again this choice without eSite ...

I just have one question:
I use it with a pair of Wharfedale 215 EVPX so 500rms in 4ohm (he shoots without problems), but I would like to link to this pair of Wharfedale speakers so EVPX 15 300rms in 8ohm in parallel, I found myself with an impedance of 3.3 ohm output of my amp, I would like to know how my amp will be debited to the impedance (knowing that sending 600rms in 4ohm and 2ohm 840 in) I am told it will send about 700 rms and with the impedance of the speakers, then send it to EVPX 466 rms 215 and 233 rms for 15 EVPX
voila, thank you for enlighten me please ...