< Tous les avis dB Technologies HPA 1000
dB Technologies HPA 1000
tyser059 tyser059
Published on 09/18/10 at 11:36
Hello, I use this amp for over 6 months
Previously I had already test some amps like QSC Samson crown and j'peut and tell you that send a lot, I use it on 4 bass Peavey PV 118 Sub table mix american audio mx 1400 dsp and samson 3200 sx

What thing do you like most/least about it?
- He does not heat the contrary it is a fridge even under 4ohms thoroughly
- Finishes, weight hyper Légé
- The reserve of power and decision Link for connecting other amp in parallel
- There's good sound in both the lower than in acute (test on the jbl)
- The pots are super accurate
- There is a limit to avoid burnt the speakers in case

J'compte'll buy a few for my rack on Thomann (Just for Sav and prices on top, all my stuff home just t'façons)

I have not yet found my least favorite, but if you still hesitate euhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you run !!!!!!!!!