Hpa Electronic A4000
4000Aniko 4000Aniko
Publié le 04/14/10 à 11:32
I use it for 2 years

I have 2 mac mah SLX 450 and 800 and 1 Crown XS 700,
The HPA is indeed very heavy negative point,
the result is rather satisfactory cons,
it is not worth the dynamics of the Crown but has significant power
enabling it to supply wholesale sub,
I power it for several nights in 1200 SUBS 2 RMS into 4 ohms, held overnight without heat, however I would try not 2 ohms ..

I would judge the relative quality attractive price, I did not test, however many amps,

I would do this election if I had to take a big power amp for subs,
I would be pregnant for more reviews to make an amp with a little more dynamic and finesse despite who is doing well anyway.