Inter-M MA 630
dounino dounino
Publié le 06/23/08 à 10:00
Indestructible, I use this amp for over ten years and I must say this is a super reliable amp I've never had a failure yet it works just on weekends. The protections are very effective, as a result of improper handling of the current I sent out to HP in the lobby of my amps. he got protection and did undamaged. it delivers good power into 8 ohms 2X200W "Watts of true" which is sufficient for most cases interrieur. Away j'utillise in two identical amps that I put in bridge mode for Subwoofers 1X600watts and it does it very well too. Good good solid case, all connections pros.Seul inconveniant, weight and ventillos a bit noisy, but this is not a problem at a party dançante.Avant this amp I tried a cheap model that was supposedly to the same power and I immediately felt the difference in the depth of sound and keeps the power. At a price of € 200 argus is a good deal, I advice to all those who need a good reliable equipment of such mobile disco and especially to those who sometimes do stupid things in the electrical connections. I keep mine at the moment and I could not find better for that price. This amp WAS reference in the rental of sound system a few years ago. That says much.