the box E800
Anonymous

«  unbeatable value for money »

Published on 03/12/12 at 11:23
I use this amp a year since I collect benefits without the amp has not falter, however, pushed back and toujour in the green table on the amp does not heat. I did benefit 120 people with this amp I think that we should not ask for more is already very correct. this model before I tried a behringer amp EPQ 1200 and I prefer the t amp e800 largely much more stable and powerful sound superior. what I like most is the power that is respected announced I running 4ohms so it sends 2x440w rms in each of my satelites. I love the moin is its weight, but you can not have everything. I would do this choice was 200% compared to other amps have a lot more for the same power and quality ....