Voxengo GlissEQ 3.3
Voxengo has updated the dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in, GlissEQ, to version 3.3.
This version implements the following changes:
- "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- Smooth filter automation implemented.
- Global precision settings persistence issue fixed.
- Underlay color selection was removed - group's defined color is used now.
- EQ range selector added (this may shift existing automation envelopes).
- "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- Level meter's "density mode" improved.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Music Box for LennarDigital Sylenth1 VSTi Music Box offers 127 new instruments for Lennar's Sylenth1 VSTi.
- Antares Systems Auto-Tune 7 TDM Antares Audio Technologies has announced the release of TDM versions of Auto-Tune 7, the next generation of the pitch correction software.
- Ueberschall Looptool With the release of the new Elastik 2 Sample player Ueberschall presents the Looptool sound library - a 4 GB best of Ueberschall material.