Stairville UV125 Gun UV
Stairville UV125 Gun UV
DeeGSA DeeGSA
Publié le 11/29/09 à 01:27
<ul class="ul">

For how long have you been using it?

</ul>

I just receive it. This is a notice "unpacking and testing at home." I will complete it later in the evening after use.
<ul class="ul">

What thing do you like most/least about it?

</ul>

Finally, without the black light neon impossible to store and transport! I like the fact of making The black compact projector with a simple to install. The case is big enough even for this 125 w. The yoke can be installed where you want easily. This exchange of strips that are each a true galley set up ..... In terms of power, I fear for 125 w well I can tell you that once heated, the UV flux This is well, thank you internal reflector! This is much more powerful than my 2 neons 120 cm. Another advantage is the "directional flow: the flow is directed or desired.
What I like least is that there is a heating time necessary for the bulb and balast delivers all its power. But that's normal for the lamp type used: after about 5 minutes.

<ul class="ul">

Did you try many other models before getting this one?

</ul>

Yes, neon 120 cm. This is my first Black Gun.

<ul class="ul">

What is your opinion about the value for the price?

</ul>

66 euro lamp (58 + 8) Thomann, this seems at home as usual, very well placed.

<ul class="ul">

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...

</ul>

Yes, no problem. I would see if one is enough or if I need to add a second for "crossing" streams.