MMultiBandRhythmizer & MMultiBandDynamicsLarge
MeldaProduction has released a major update for all its effect plug-ins and released two new ones: MMultiBandRhythmizer (available only in MCreativeBundle) and MMultiBandDynamicsLarge, which is now part of the MMultiBandDynamics package.
MMultiBandRhythmizer is a multiband extension of MRhythmizer. MMultiBandRhythmizer is a time manipulation effect that uses an integrated sequencer to control time, volume and filters.
- 36 available sequences for time, 36 available sequences for volume and 36 available sequences for filter - each sequence can be up to 64 quarter notes long and automatically synchronize with the song, time sequences can look up to 8 quarter notes into the past.
- Controllable via MIDI, modulation and automation - switch between sequences using the controller you like the most, whether it is MIDI keyboard, MIDI pad-type controller or even if you like to automate it in your host. You can even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically.
- Scratching slider - whenever you like to add some scratches, it is as easy as moving a slider.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators. In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower or MIDI/audio triggered ADSR envelopes or even a combination.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - MMultiBandRhythmizer implements the most advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
- Easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from MeldaProduction's servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.
Changes in MTotalBundle 4.00:
- Major performance improvements - our plugins are now even faster than before on modern processors. We measured processing improvements of up to 300% with some plugins and user interface is now much faster as well, especially on Mac OS X.
- Online preset exchange - all plugins can now automatically share your presets on our servers and download new ones (if enabled of course). This way everyone can have an unbelievable set of presets using our extremely versatile plugins. We are building a community and you can be a part of it.
- Added MMultiBandDynamicsLarge distributed with MMultiBandDynamics and all bundles containing MMultiBandDynamics. This extended version has a side-chain and an additional processor.
- Added MMultiBandRhythmizer, extended version of MRhythmizer, providing the same versatility as MRhythmizer and with up to 6 distinct bands. The plugin is available only as a gift to owners of MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle.
- ADSR editors (e.g. in modulators) can now have custom shapes.
- Modulator follower mode is now much more comprehensive providing adjustments for wider range of input signals.
- Multiband crossover editor can now be hidden providing space to other controls.
- Multiband crossover editor shows gain/pan value with mouse over it.
- Sample view in MMultiBandConvolution can now be hidden providing more space to file browser.
- Added kernel/master equalizers and serial mode to MMultiBandConvolution.
- Added start/end offsets to MMultiBandConvolution allowing cutting of parts of the kernels.
- Added out-of-sync mode to MRhythmizer.
- Added step-sequencer generator into any envelope/graph editor.
- When activating you can now use drag & drop, clipboard and also locate the licence file using a browser.
- Bundle installers can now choose which interfaces to install.
- Fix: MRhythmizer had default filter graph placed on 100%, thus full filtering.
- Fix: Trigger and switcher multiparameter modes weren't working correctly.
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer wasn't showing correct units in comparison draw editor.
- Fix: Link wasn't working correctly in MMultiBandDelay.
- Fix: Modulators and multiparameters weren't learning correct parameters of signal editor.
- Fix: Plugins could crash on Win64 when project exceeded 2GB.
- Fix: MMultiBandConvolution were not reporting correct tail size in VST3.
- Fix: MMultiBandConvolution didn't load properly filenames with double-spaces when used from presets, now it also supports altiverb naming convention.
- Fix: Plugins crashed when moving a multiparameter during learning.
- Fix: MFreeformEqualizer units were not actualised after loading.
- Fix: MUtility was causing zipper noise when tweaking panorama in some hosts.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vir2 Q Cinematic Library Vir2 Instruments has announced Q, asound design and scoring instruments library designed for the unique needs of television, film, game, and media composers and music producers.
- spacedad pans spacedad has released pans, a kitchen percussion-based drum machine.
- Hidenori Matsuoka Chord NOTE 2 Hidenori Matsuoka has announced the release of version 2.0 of Chord NOTE for iOS (3.0 or higher).