Duesenberg launches the Motown Bass
Duesenberg announces the availability of a new 4-string semi-hollow bass, the Motown Bass, with a unique Fireburst finish.
- Laminated spruce top with one custom "F" hole
- Laminated flamed maple back and sides
- Semi-hollow body with a center block
- Cream binding
- Set-in one-piece maple neck with D shape
- Indian rosewood fretboard with 22 jumbo frets, 12" radius and pearl Diamond inlays
- Nut width: 1.6"
- Scale length: 34"
- Black veneer headstock
- Duesenberg Z-Tuners with "Art Diego" buttons
- 3 Duesenberg DS Alnico-Blade Single Coil pickups
- 1 volume and 1 tone knobs, 3 switches for the pickups
- Duesenberg bridge with trapeze tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Fireburst finish
The Motown Bass will be available at retailers in June for a MSRP price of 2250€. More info at duesenberg.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Phil Jones' Briefcase Ultimate Limited Edition Phil Jones celebrates the 10th anniversary of his Briefcase compact bass combo with a limited modified edition that will be available this summer.
- Gibson celebrates Thunderbird Bass 50th birthday The Thunberbird Bass is 50 years-old, and for this special anniversary, Gibson USA launches a new golden version.
- Bass amp buyers guide I read somewhere that Leo Fender’s genius was in his business choices. He was one of the first to understand that the success of an electronic instrument depended on the quality of its amplification. He then put out a new amp to go with every new guitar. Without the Bassman, the Precision would have taken a lot more time to become successful! That’s why we’re following up our recent bass buyers guide, with a new guide, this time for the amps.