[NAMM] G&L Guitars launches the USA MJ-4 Bass
G&L guitars introduced at NAMM a new MJ-4 active bass, a 4 string model equipped with new pickups.
- Body: Alder on standard and all solid finishes, Swamp Ash on Premier finishes
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple with Rosewood or Maple fingerboard, 12" radius
- 1 1/2" nut-width
- Tuners: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- Bridge: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- Two G&L Bi-coil Alnico pickups
- Electronics: G&L MJ-spec 18v preamp, volume, pan, +/-14dB 3-band boost/cut EQ with center detents
- Deluxe Hardshell Tolex Case
- Several finishes available, Honeyburst shown on picture
Visit www.glguitars.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.