[NAMM] G&L Guitars launches the USA MJ-4 Bass
G&L guitars introduced at NAMM a new MJ-4 active bass, a 4 string model equipped with new pickups.
- Body: Alder on standard and all solid finishes, Swamp Ash on Premier finishes
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple with Rosewood or Maple fingerboard, 12" radius
- 1 1/2" nut-width
- Tuners: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- Bridge: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- Two G&L Bi-coil Alnico pickups
- Electronics: G&L MJ-spec 18v preamp, volume, pan, +/-14dB 3-band boost/cut EQ with center detents
- Deluxe Hardshell Tolex Case
- Several finishes available, Honeyburst shown on picture
Visit www.glguitars.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Zoom adds 2 pedals to MultiStomp line Zoom introduced at NAMM 2013 two new MultiStomp multi-effect pedals, the MS-70CDR for guitar and MS-60B for bass.
- [NAMM] Ampeg Heritage B-15N bass stack Ampeg completes the Heritage B-15 Series with a new all tube B-15N bass stack.
- [NAMM] Ampeg Portaflex PF-800 bass head Ampeg adds a high-powered head to the popular Portaflex Series bass amplifiers, the compact 800-watt PF-800.