Peavey launches the Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature Model bass guitar, a new four-string neck-through-body instrument.
The instrument is crafted from maple, mahogany and bamboo. The Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature Model features chambered bamboo wings and a maple neck with mahogany stringers, graphite reinforcement and dual expanding truss rod.
Peavey VFL active electronics are designed to provide +/-10 dB of cut and boost, while the finger-style bridge anchors the 35" scale instrument. The rosewood fretboard features the snake-eye inlays from Rudy’s original Peavey signature bass.
Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature Model
- 35" scale with four strings
- Maple neck-through body construction with mahogany stringers
- Chambered bamboo wings
- Rosewood fingerboard with snake-eye inlays
- Two Peavey VFL active pickups and active three-band EQ with +/- 10 dB boost/cut
- Individual, finger-style bridge and gold hardware
- Graphite-reinforced neck with dual expanding truss rod
- Gloss finish on body and headstock
Pricing & Availability:
U.S. MSRP $1499.99
The Peavey Cirrus Rudy Sarzo signature bass guitar will beavailable in Q1 2012 from authorized Peavey retailers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.