[NAMM] Peavey Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature
Peavey launches the Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature Model bass guitar, a new four-string neck-through-body instrument.
The instrument is crafted from maple, mahogany and bamboo. The Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature Model features chambered bamboo wings and a maple neck with mahogany stringers, graphite reinforcement and dual expanding truss rod.
Peavey VFL active electronics are designed to provide +/-10 dB of cut and boost, while the finger-style bridge anchors the 35" scale instrument. The rosewood fretboard features the snake-eye inlays from Rudy's original Peavey signature bass.
Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature Model
- 35" scale with four strings
- Maple neck-through body construction with mahogany stringers
- Chambered bamboo wings
- Rosewood fingerboard with snake-eye inlays
- Two Peavey VFL active pickups and active three-band EQ with +/- 10 dB boost/cut
- Individual, finger-style bridge and gold hardware
- Graphite-reinforced neck with dual expanding truss rod
- Gloss finish on body and headstock
Pricing & Availability:
U.S. MSRP $1499.99
The Peavey Cirrus Rudy Sarzo signature bass guitar will beavailable in Q1 2012 from authorized Peavey retailers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.