[NAMM] Peavey Cirrus Sarzo Sig Bass
Peavey is celebrating the Cirrus™ bass guitar’s tenth anniversary with a limited run of one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted basses, a Rudy Sarzo signature model and new solid finishes to augment the renowned instrument series.
The commemorative Cirrus 4, 5 and 6 showcase tops of korina, koa and spalted birdseye maple, pickup covers handmade from walnut and koa and custom abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays bearing the Cirrus script.
The Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature Model is a four-string, neck-through-body instrument with a glossy, hand-stained maple top on an alder body. The bass’s pau ferro fretboard features the snake-eye inlays from Rudy’s original Peavey signature bass.
Peavey also announces that the Cirrus Bolt-On Series, a streamlined version of the Cirrus made in 4-string and 5-string configurations, will now be available in the solid colors black, metallic red and metallic blue.
Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature
- 35” scale
- Neck-through body construction
- Maple top on hand-stained alder body
- Pau ferro fingerboard with snake-eye inlays
- Two VFL™ active pickups and active three-band EQ with +/- 10 dB boost/cut
- Milled ABM™ multi-adjustable bridge and gold hardware
- Graphite-reinforced neck with dual expanding truss rod
- Available in transparent black, transparent violet and transparent red
- Made in the U.S.A.
For more info: www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Marshall MB Shipping Marshall Amplification is now shipping its entire range of MB Series bass amplifiers, including eight featured models — four combos, one head and three extension cabinets.
- [NAMM] New Ampeg Combo Models Ampeg announced an expansion of its BassAmp Series with four new combo models – the BA300/115, BA300/210, BA600/115 and BA600/210.
- [NAMM] Ampeg Micro-VR & SVT-210AV Ampeg introduced a miniature version of the SVT amplifier, known as the Micro-VR Head , in a size suited for smaller venues and recording studios where the original SVT rig would be both too large and too loud.