[NAMM] Peavey Cirrus Sarzo Sig Bass
Peavey is celebrating the Cirrus™ bass guitar’s tenth anniversary with a limited run of one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted basses, a Rudy Sarzo signature model and new solid finishes to augment the renowned instrument series.
The commemorative Cirrus 4, 5 and 6 showcase tops of korina, koa and spalted birdseye maple, pickup covers handmade from walnut and koa and custom abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays bearing the Cirrus script.
The Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature Model is a four-string, neck-through-body instrument with a glossy, hand-stained maple top on an alder body. The bass’s pau ferro fretboard features the snake-eye inlays from Rudy’s original Peavey signature bass.
Peavey also announces that the Cirrus Bolt-On Series, a streamlined version of the Cirrus made in 4-string and 5-string configurations, will now be available in the solid colors black, metallic red and metallic blue.
Cirrus Rudy Sarzo Signature
- 35” scale
- Neck-through body construction
- Maple top on hand-stained alder body
- Pau ferro fingerboard with snake-eye inlays
- Two VFL™ active pickups and active three-band EQ with +/- 10 dB boost/cut
- Milled ABM™ multi-adjustable bridge and gold hardware
- Graphite-reinforced neck with dual expanding truss rod
- Available in transparent black, transparent violet and transparent red
- Made in the U.S.A.
For more info: www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.