A new Spector NS-2 bass
Spector introduces a new 4-string Carved Top bass in the NS-2 series, a model that uses reclaimed wood from a New York water tank.
Features of the new NS-2 CT-B:
- Alder body with 85% of resonance chambers
- Helium® reclaimed redwood carved top with two custom “F” holes
- Bolt-on three piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods
- Pau Ferro fingerboard with 16” radius, 24 frets and no inlay
- Nut width: 1.64”
- Scale length: 30-3/8”
- Ebony veneer on the headstock
- Active EMG 35CS neck pickup and Fishman passive piezo at the bridge
- Aguilar OPB-3 active tone controls
- Master volume and pickup balance knob
- Stack-type tone knob with treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut, midrange boost/cut with push/pull for frequency selection (400/800)
- Ebony bridge and rosewood tailpiece
- String spacing: 0.75”
- Custom Spector Nickel 45-105 made in the USA
- Antique Honeyburst matte finish
- Hardshell included
This new NS-2 CT-B is built to order with a price of $4,299. Spector offer different options, including Sitka Spruce ($399) or figured maple top ($799), a 34” scale length with Crown inlays ($299) or a fretless version at no extra cost. Each model is numbered and hand signed by Stuart Spector himself. More info at www.spectorbass.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Suhr Classic J Antique bass Suhr introduces a new 4-string bass in the Classic series, which is inspired by the instruments created in the 1960s.
- Source Audio AfterShock bass distortion Source Audio introduces AfterShock, a distortion pedal for bass included in the new One/Neuro series.
- Warwick LWA500 bass amp head Warwick boosts the power of its LWA bass amp with the new 500W single-channel head.