Spector RXT Rex Brown Signature
Spector's RXT is a 4-string bass signed by Rex Brown and made in the Spector Workshop in New York.
- AAAA Solid Maple RX-T Body
- 3-pieces Spruce Neck, Graphite Reinforced
- Neck-Thru Construction
- Pau Ferro (Bolivian Rosewood) Fingerboard
- Mother-of-pearl Neck Inlays
- 24 Frets
- 34” Scale Length
- 16” Radius
- 1.64” Width at Nut
- 2 Active EMG 35DC Pickups
- Spector USA Solid Aluminium Locking Bridge
- Gotog GB7E Tuners
- Optional Hipshot XTender Detuner
- Optional Brass Hardware
- Various Finish Options
- Fretless Version available at no extra charge
- Comes in a custom flight case
List Price : $5699
Visit spectorbass.com for a list of available finishes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.