Spector RXT Rex Brown Signature
Spector's RXT is a 4-string bass signed by Rex Brown and made in the Spector Workshop in New York.
- AAAA Solid Maple RX-T Body
- 3-pieces Spruce Neck, Graphite Reinforced
- Neck-Thru Construction
- Pau Ferro (Bolivian Rosewood) Fingerboard
- Mother-of-pearl Neck Inlays
- 24 Frets
- 34” Scale Length
- 16” Radius
- 1.64” Width at Nut
- 2 Active EMG 35DC Pickups
- Spector USA Solid Aluminium Locking Bridge
- Gotog GB7E Tuners
- Optional Hipshot XTender Detuner
- Optional Brass Hardware
- Various Finish Options
- Fretless Version available at no extra charge
- Comes in a custom flight case
List Price : $5699
Visit spectorbass.com for a list of available finishes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Rumble 150 Review I got a bit nostalgic when I wrote this review. I was 16 when my first amp was waiting for me under the Christmas tree. Not a 15-watt amp but a big one. To play in a band, do live gigs and be cheered by a wild crowd. In short, I could stop playing by myself in my room. The amp was almost more bulky than the Christmas tree: it was a second-hand Fender BXR 300, a huge combo with casters. I played my first live gig with it — this 15" amp brings back lots of memories.
- Markbass MB Octaver The Markbass MB Octaver is an analog octave pedal with separate control for the dry signal, octave down and two octaves down.
- Markbass Bass Tube Marker The Markbass Bass Tube Marker is a distortion effect designed to supply "natural amp-like tone", according to Markbass.