The Ray34 Classic Active Series basses are designed to deliver "old school vibe and looks" with slab bodies (no belly or forearm contours) available in 2 finishes – classic Mint Green and 3 Tone Sunburst.
The glossy amber tinted neck features a narrow 38 mm nut width, 34” scale and 21 thin vintage style frets. The finish is a hard glossy coat
Music Man designed 2 band active preamp features volume, treble and bass controls. The preamp and pickup were re-voiced for this model, for a more organic feel and are noise free, according to Sterling.
- Lightweight Ash body
- Slab body styling (no forearm & belly contours).
- Glossy tinted neck finish
- 38 mm nut width
- 34” scale
- Classic active 2 band preamp
- Classic Ray34 pickup w/ alnico polepieces
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 19 mm string spacing
Check out www.sterlingbymusicman.com/ray34ca for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.