The Ray34 Classic Active Series basses are designed to deliver "old school vibe and looks" with slab bodies (no belly or forearm contours) available in 2 finishes – classic Mint Green and 3 Tone Sunburst.
The glossy amber tinted neck features a narrow 38 mm nut width, 34” scale and 21 thin vintage style frets. The finish is a hard glossy coat
Music Man designed 2 band active preamp features volume, treble and bass controls. The preamp and pickup were re-voiced for this model, for a more organic feel and are noise free, according to Sterling.
- Lightweight Ash body
- Slab body styling (no forearm & belly contours).
- Glossy tinted neck finish
- 38 mm nut width
- 34” scale
- Classic active 2 band preamp
- Classic Ray34 pickup w/ alnico polepieces
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 19 mm string spacing
Check out www.sterlingbymusicman.com/ray34ca for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Source Audio Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter Source Audio has announced the release of the Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter.
- Tech 21 Red Ripper Review Today, I won't be gentle: kill the Care Bears, throw the wooden cross of the "Little Singers of Paris" into the fire and make place for the distortion god.
- Kala Solid Body U-Bass Kala's Solid Body U-Bass is a solid body design described as the next step in the evolution of Kala’s line of 21 inch scale bass instruments equipped with Kala’s polyurethane strings.