New Suhr Classic J Antique bass
Suhr introduces a new 4-string bass in the Classic series, which is inspired by the instruments created in the 1960s.
- 2-piece alder offset body
- Bolt-on quatersawn maple neck, J Vintage finish and tinted satin finish
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with 7.25“ radius, 20 frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.500“
- Scale length: 34“
- Hipshot tuners
- 2 Classic J Vintage single coil pickups
- 2 volume and master tone knobs
- Gotoh Vintage Jazz bridge
- 3-ply Tortoise pickguard
- Finishes: 3 Tone Burst, Black and Olympic White
- Made in USA
US price of this new Classic J Antique is $3,850. More info at www.suhr.com/Classic-J-Antique/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Source Audio AfterShock bass distortion Source Audio introduces AfterShock, a distortion pedal for bass included in the new One/Neuro series.
- Warwick LWA500 bass amp head Warwick boosts the power of its LWA bass amp with the new 500W single-channel head.
- New Warwick Stu Hamm Signature Stuart Hamm signs a new Warwick 4-string bass which Metallic Green finish won’t go unnoticed.