New Suhr Classic J Pro bass announced
Suhr introduces in 2015 the Pro version of its 4-string Classic J interpretation of the Jazzbass.
Specifications of this new Suhr Classic J Pro:
- 2-piece alder body
- Quartersawn maple neck with Vintage J shape and tinted satin finish
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with 7.25“ radius, 20 frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.5“
- Scale length: 34“
- Hipshot tuners
- 2 Classic J Vintage single coil pickups
- 2 volume and master tone knobs
- Gotoh Vintage Jazz bridge
- 3-ply Tortoise pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Urethan « Thin Skin » 3 Tone Burst, Black and Olympic White finishes
This new Suhr Classic J Pro has a US MSRP of $3,140. More info at www.suhr.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.