Suhr introduces in 2015 the Pro version of its 4-string Classic J interpretation of the Jazzbass.
Specifications of this new Suhr Classic J Pro:
- 2-piece alder body
- Quartersawn maple neck with Vintage J shape and tinted satin finish
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with 7.25“ radius, 20 frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.5“
- Scale length: 34“
- Hipshot tuners
- 2 Classic J Vintage single coil pickups
- 2 volume and master tone knobs
- Gotoh Vintage Jazz bridge
- 3-ply Tortoise pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Urethan « Thin Skin » 3 Tone Burst, Black and Olympic White finishes
This new Suhr Classic J Pro has a US MSRP of $3,140. More info at www.suhr.com.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.