New Suhr Classic J Pro bass announced
Suhr introduces in 2015 the Pro version of its 4-string Classic J interpretation of the Jazzbass.
Specifications of this new Suhr Classic J Pro:
- 2-piece alder body
- Quartersawn maple neck with Vintage J shape and tinted satin finish
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with 7.25“ radius, 20 frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.5“
- Scale length: 34“
- Hipshot tuners
- 2 Classic J Vintage single coil pickups
- 2 volume and master tone knobs
- Gotoh Vintage Jazz bridge
- 3-ply Tortoise pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Urethan « Thin Skin » 3 Tone Burst, Black and Olympic White finishes
This new Suhr Classic J Pro has a US MSRP of $3,140. More info at www.suhr.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New 33” scale Ibanez BTB Volo bass The Ibanez Workshop has designed a new 5-string and shorter scale electric bass in the BTB Series.
- Marcus Miller signs a Sire bass line Marcus Miller fans with tight budgets can discover the new artist signature basses that Sire Guitars is launching worldwide.
- A new Spector NS-2 bass Spector introduces a new 4-string Carved Top bass in the NS-2 series, a model that uses reclaimed wood from a New York water tank.