Warwick Robert Trujillo Signature Bass
Trujillo is best known as a finger-style bass monster who played the bass for Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves, Ozzy Osbourne and Metallica since the late '80's.
Warwick will be issuing a Robert Trujillo Streamer Signature Bass. The bass itself will feature a quicksilver or turquoise blue chrometone finish, giving it a metallic shine. It features increased mass of the neck, special nut width and active EMG pickups and Bartolini 3-band electronics. The neck and body are both made of Maple.
- Neck through
- Available as 5-string
- Available as right-handed only
- Matched Headstock Chrometone
- Maple neck, special Rob Trujillo shape
- Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard with nickel silver frets
- R T Genuine Silver Custom Inlay
- 34" long scale
- Maple body
- Active EMG J/J pickups
- Bartolini 3-band electronics
- Quicksilver Chrometone or Turquoise Blue Chrometone finish
- Chrome hardware
- Just-A-Nut III
- Schaller 3D bridge
- Warwick machine heads
- Warwick security locks
- Dunlop Robert Trujillo Signature strings: .045" – .130"
- Including Warwick "User Kit" and RockCase flight case
For more information, visit www.warwickbass.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Warwick Thumb Single Cutaway Bass Warwick introduced the Thumb Single Cutaway Bass.
- Schecter Raiden Basses Showcased at winter NAMM, the Raidens are the newest edition to the brood of basses coming out of Schecter.
- Ibanez SRA Series of Basses In 2010, Ibanez introduces the SRA, the newest addition to its SR family of bass guitars.