New Warwick Stu Hamm Signature
Stuart Hamm signs a new Warwick 4-string bass which Metallic Green finish won’t go unnoticed.
Specifications of this new Warwick Stu Hamm Signature:
- Red alder body
- Bolt-on birdseye maple neck with rosewood strips and Stu Hamm shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20” radius, 24 Bronze IFT (Invisible Fretwork Technology) jumbo frets and Dot inlays
- Scale length: 34”
- Matching headstock
- Warwick machineheads with Hipshot D-Tuner and wooden buttons
- 2 EMG X Soapbar MM/J pickups
- 2-way EMG active electronics
- 2 volume knobs, Balance and 2-band EQ controls
- Warwick 2-piece brass bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Finish: choice of Natural Oil, Coloured Oil or High Polish Metallic Green
- Warwick EMP .045 - .105 strings
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Ships with a hardshell and a certificate of authenticity
Discover this new Warwick Stu Hamm Signature bass at www.warwick.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New discounted Catalinbread Blems Catalinbread has launched small quantities of its pedals which finish is not quite perfect and that you can purchase for a reduced price.
- New Maxon BD10 Hybrid Bass Driver Maxon introduces the BD10 Hybrid Bass Driver, a new overdrive pedal designed primarily for bass.
- New Duesenberg Triton Bass German manufacturer Duesenberg adds to its 2015 catalog the Triton 4-string long-scale electric bass.