Boss ME-50
Boss ME-50

Multi-Effects for Electric Guitar from Boss belonging to the ME series.

Toox Toox
Publié le 10/18/08 à 13:36
See below

USE

Very easy to use, we can find what we want ... except for the modulation, I row death to find a sound that I like.
Distos are correct rather, not very extra-ordinary, the problem as the important product ds we breath a little boost, but for lgres distos, no problem my major point.
I find the modulation complicates rgler, but then I'm using almost I EVER (and then, I have that on the amp footswitch, which itself is on one knob)
Delay him, I was never served, but to be tested (curiosity), I can say that it is very simple.
The Rverbs are nice and quite prcises.
The pedal is quite impractical: the game is relatively short, and ncssaire pressure to enable or disable the effect seems rather randomized sometimes bustling at the slightest touch, or n cssitant the contrary sometimes to throw an anvil.
Wah is rather okay if used distos the crankset, but with distortion spare before crankset (front, because after it is no longer the level of exit cssaire a good distortion, less sacrificing precision of sound), it is properly despicable.
Octaves + and - above all sound too lctronique my taste.
The noise gate is rather effective against the natural background of intgres distos but he will have a tendency Videment eat much of sustain.
The compressor gives a very pleasant in agreements clean.
A big plus for the small simulator top left: it allows trsrussis cleans, really nice.
I can get my Ibanez RG team EMG for an acoustic lctro!

I use a Marshall MG100 and between an Ibanez RG370DX custome EMG (85-60), and I must say that my impressions are rather nuances ... some effects rvlent be of excellent quality other rather rotten.
Tip: be careful not to let the batteries too long, once the low battery indicator dclenche, the sound is a spitting ALTR appears in rear plan and it occurs a pulse of the blinking tmoins (trsdsagrable in rpt when the amps going strong)
It does not Drange while playing but ds that stands still is quickly unbearable.

NOTICE GLOBAL

In 3 years of use, I have to say that I served well, despite a few flaws prcits.
A big plus on the resistance I'm transported in poor conditions several times a month, frquement prter friends for their little concerts, and playing it like a brute, nothing moves, the knobs do not spit, everything still works as its out of the box.
Boss, what.