Boss ME-50
Boss ME-50

Multi-Effects for Electric Guitar from Boss belonging to the ME series.

Anonymous
Publié le 01/09/07 à 13:50
By taking a look, especially there are 3 parts: The distortion, modulation (tremolo, vibrato, ...) and delays!
Then, looking more closely, we see a section Tone Modify a Compressor section, a threshold section and course reverb section with a possibility to increase or decrease reverbation 3 different ...
Pedal [foot] is on the right desired device.
A tuner is included plus a few other options.
- Analog and Digital
PS: Lack Regrete dynamic settings ... It would have a preamp to fully enjoy the sounds (in particular distortions).

USE

If this is to find how to turn the tuner, and use the pedal [foot], I did not need the manual to find me!
The usage is quite simple and is appreciateany!

Then! I begin by saying that this pedal is supposed to be specialized in distortions!
Out on this point, I find that when you have to play with a quality distortion one can only laugh at what to say! I appreciateany least in this pedal is the distortion!
I think what could possibly have been much better if there is a possibility y'avait dynamics settings (treble, middle, bass, gain ...). The solution would be (I think) to have a preamp, I do not avai when I used this pedal!
Yet the various effects that can be found (delay, reverb, tremolo, phaser, ...) are not so bad! Especially for low budget!
A big disappointment for the distortions that are either too acute, too [slobbering] (a kind of large "fuzz" all ugly) .. well I am committed person in this pedal ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

The distortions are superb and frankly not enough diversified (it turns especially around the rock / hard rock), especially when we know that this pedal is supposed to be specialized in distortions! The solution in my opinion, have a good preamp advantage of distortions, because there is no dynamic settings so did some unfortunate possibilities ...
The effects are rather réussient and good simplicity and feature (apart from lacking the dynamic settings) is good!