Formanta Radio Factory Lider-2
Bruce Loose Bruce Loose
Publié le 08/23/07 à 10:06
- What are the effects or types of effects available?
* Tonecorrector:
o Rockton
o suboctave
* Rhythm:
o guitar

- What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)
Everything is analog
- Are they edited? Via an editor Mac / PC?
Of course, the entire interest, however not by a computer ... material out over the middle 80 and analog ...
- What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
The connection is the simplest: Big Jack.
- Is this a rack or rack-mount model?
Not

- The general configuration is it simple?
Nothing is easier when you have the translation of the different sections, because otherwise it's in Russian ...
- Publishing of sound effects or is it easy?
Nothing more simple like a synth, but is accessible by a knob or fader.
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
It is in Russian, but not require manual on this type of material.

- Effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?
The effects are magnificent puisqu'analogiques with this hot little grain multi-effects are. The suboctaver is huge, the overdrive (completed by the tone corrector) sounds like an Electro Harmonix Graphic Fuzz and Flanger and Chorus provide an analog synth made the best effect.
- Which instruments do you use?
Guitar and synth, but it is fun to connect what you want it.
- Which ones you prefer, you hate?
I love them all becaufe the grain is heated through and multi effect has an amp, so it can sound very roots of a transistor amplifier.
With a simple synth is the analogue world that opens and makes a sound even PortaSound.

- How long have you use it?
I've had three months
- What is so special that you like most and least?
On the + side sturdy Russian-built (I should say USSR), grain (fully analog) and also the look.
the - For a multi-effect there is no great effect, but the quality outweighs quantity.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Analog, ever, digital, very little, I do not like multi effects
- How would you rate the quality / price?
I do not know how much it costs its release, but I know now it is quite beside the fact of scarcity, and "label analog". After it is a choice, to taste abbord (some do not necessarily analog) and finally ratio Quality / Quantity.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Oh yes, I used it for a record level and at least I was served warm. I had to separate myself (need money) but eventually I care!!