Korg G3

- Chorus
- Delay
- Reverb

Noize + a gear

This is completely analog. There is no digital display, you control everything with 8 switches and 4 pots.

There are three banks and each bank has 3 presets: a clean, crunch and lead.

Connectivity:

- Input jack 6.35
- Stereo output (or mono) on 2 jacks (or) 6.35.
- Output jack acordeur 6.35
- Headphone output on 3.5 jack
- Output for an optional volume pedal

The advantage is that it is super simple to use, everything is adjusted with 8 pots. It quickly gets the sound you want without having to go through menus as the multi-current effects.
I bought OCCAZ so I was not the record but I frankly was not necessary.

The effects are very effective, the chorus is worthy of a dedicated pedal boss. I use it primarily with electricity but also with my electric (for the chorus notament).

All effects are very good.

I use it for 15 days. What I like is the simplicity and sound quality. While few effects, but all are essential. I tried other newer models (pandora, korg another ,...) but they were not practical enough and intuitive and 80% effect me useless.

It is found that more OCCAZ. I've paid 75 €, to OCCAZ but never served, "the ec price is quite profitable, 75 € is the price of a stomp.
I think I'll buy without hesitation.