Morley Pro Series II Distortion Wah Volume
Terrygh1949* Terrygh1949*

« Great multifunction pedal »

Published on 05/05/22 at 14:19
Audience: Anyone
I was wanting, needing a volume pedal with a wah but, came across and, man I'm glad I did. If you use the drive in moderation and set the tone and level you also have a boost pedal also. These used to sell for about $180 new and $70 I paid for it was an awesome deal! I use it on the floor not on a pedalboard. My new Fender Mustang GTX100 already comes with a pedalboard and this Morley just finished the whole package. Love it!!!!!! I didn't mention anything about distortion or overdrive because I'm using that part for a clean boost but, it will perform that function if you want it just turn the drive knob up. If you're looking for heavy distortion like for metal probably won't do that well but, overdrive not bad if you're wanting that. I had one of these a few years ago but, sold it. Should have kept it but, now I was fortunate to find a good used one. Just needed a cleanup some pot cleaning and very slight adjusting. Good as new. Morley pedals are built like a tank. That's all I'll ever use.

Images linked to this review

• photo