Agile Interceptor Pro 725

«  Very good guitar for the price »

Publié le 03/19/11 à 04:54
Made in Korea.

- Table in Maple, Mahogany archtop body
- Maple neck through 5 pieces (Neck Through).
- Scale Length 25.5 inches
-2 EMG 707 active
- Ebony, without marks (marks on the side of the key)
- 24 Extra Jumbo frets and a 2.9 mm radius of 13.7 "(350 mm)
- Grover Die Cast
- Floyd Rose Vibrato authentic
- 3-Position Toggle + tone & volume
- Head Reverse
- Building strings installed: 009, 011, 016, 024, 032, 042 and 056 (Tuning Standard 7 String BEADGBE)
- Channel fine enough, a little thicker than Ibanez sleeves: 21.5mm to the first fret, 22mm at 12th fret.

The handle is nice, a little thicker than an Ibanez. Being accustomed to handle Ibanez unpainted and unvarnished, it was a little confused at first as paints and varnishes ...

The guitar is not too heavy, it was not the weight of a dead donkey as a Gibson for example, although we still feel the weight of mahogany.

Access to the treble is very good, thanks to the good and the cutaway handle relatively late.

When the sound all depends on the amp of course;) knowing it comes from EMG is not playing the drunk-louz anyway! : D

It's perfect for my style (metal. ..). I play on a top Madison Divinity II, a very good head high gain, which unfortunately is no longer manufactured.

The sustain is incredible compared to my old 6 string Ibanez RG Prestige ... probably due to the EMG and neck through ...

I love the clean on the 707 handle, very nice, warm (the 707 has an Alnico magnet, not ceramic) ... But as I had to redo the wiring (see below), I replaced the 707 bridge by a 81-7 ...

I use it for 1 month or so. I am fully satisfied.

The only thing that cooled me a bit is the wiring is really hard to ... The manufacturer does not even use the knobs and selector EMG ... So I had to redo the entire wiring ... but nothing too serious.

In short, a very good guitar for the price, it cost me € 810 brand new (ordered in the States, price of the guitar + shipping + customs fees). I think that ESP is better .... but it is more expensive.

So little flat for wiring, despite excellent for the price ... Value for money unbeatable.

Images linked to this review

• photo