Ibanez APEX1
. Ibanez locking tremolo EdgePro-7/U-Bar
. 2 humbucking pickups DiMarzio Paf 7
. Volume 1 / 3 positions slecteur
. Black hardware
. Dcorum: net cuffs - inlay handle 'custom APEX1'
. Color: Black Biker's

trs beautiful guitar. trs well finished nothing to say.

7-string guitar.
However the handle is super enjoyable, it takes a little getting used to and then think even more that it is a 7-string.
Very easy to play.
Access in acute trs is good. except maybe on the 7th rope unless you have large fingers.
Guitar trs balanced. It's weight, but not too heavy.
Its a matter is complicated a bit!
You need to have good stuff ... Indeed, the microphones do not have an output level of extraordinary ... So for the big distortion c fairly difficult to be mostly on amp not top top.
But it delivers good sound, well balanced and even qd powerful, low trs sound well, too acute. Really beautiful sound!
The only big problem is the output level microphones ...

I wanted to highlight the presence of a tremolo floyd.
It is super efficient and do not scratch Disagree, only problem, rgler vibrato takes a long time ...

Ben is suitable styles of music, it fits! biensur a scratch in the signature Korn and more you say it's not for the bagpipes!
So at first we sent the big sound! but the ease of play and versatility of microphones used to address a lot of other things ...

ben I play have no effect on an all-tube engl ritchie blackmore couple has a baffle celestion V30 engl.

then branch on this type of amp and scratches that ben sent! to compensate for the low output pickups. Large distortion of good! greasy but remain prcises.
The sound is full, round and defined.
As I clean hearts! kills in a crunch!

Then I test on a mashall, not for the metal ... ben pfffffff is not the same! the guitar is not as punchy! we feel the weakness of microphones ... and avoids the metal and palm mutes. Too bad!

I love everything about my Engl!
ben marshall on all but the saturation is not saturated enough.

Ben and I had it for a Journe ... but I jou many times I can say that was 6 months that I play!
She looks deadly! the texture of the body is a beautiful Russianness!
the bending of the handle is beautiful too trs.
This is a guitar that is very easy to play and that fits all styles of music!

You just have the hardware adquate it!
Before trying this guitar I had the opportunity to try Mayones 7-string guitars are excellent but the handling was more dlicate t for me. That's why I turned to the Apex 1. I'm not. Maybe in a more or less near future I'll change the pickups but for now there's no harm!

The ratio quality price is a bit lev.
Before buying it I had six months of testing so I had enough perspective to the acqurir, yes I do it again this choice hh!