Fender Jazzmaster JMascis
Fender Jazzmaster JMascis
Popsyman Popsyman

«  A good opportunity ' »

Publié le 03/15/11 à 15:14
It's a Jazzmaster made in Japan. It has a tune o matic bridge.

It has the classic Jazzmaster settings:
1 3 pos selector which allows for the micro bridge, neck or microphone, or both with a volume control and one tone control, and finally lead a circuit corresponding to the neck with his own microphone tone control and volume as the jaguar from the same brand.

The color is purple glitter. It's special, but the finish is very correct.

She has a vibrato type Jazzmaster, which seems as good an American model.

When in use, it's a Jazzmaster. I find it very enjoyable to play.
This guitar is comfortable to handle.

The bridge tune o matic fulfills its role perfectly, unlike the easels original Fender which are a nightmare.

The model I bought used is equipped with microphones fender U.S.. So I did not test the original pickups.

The sound is great. I almost take for Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth, for those who do not know). The clean sounds are exquisite, precise, crystalline. I prefer the intermediate position that combines the two microphones.
She is doing great on crunch sounds. Large distortion, I know because I practice it.

Beware, the output level of the microphones (I restates that these are U.S. fender on mine and not the original ones) is rather low. It's nice to have a boost in these pedals to saturate an amplifier or give more gain overdrive pedal.

I use it for a year. This is not my main guitar, but it's still a rediscovery when I play.
This is typical strength as his, and that's why I love him.

In my opinion, it is a U.S. reissue, and it's downright cheap.
I'm not about to let go.