New IL Remote and FL Studio updates
Image Line has released version 1.2 of its free IL Remote app for iOS and Android and version 11.1 of its FL Studio DAW.
The IL Remote control app has been updated in order to add full support to the latest FL Studio 11.1 and Deckadance 2.3 desktop software. This new version also brings:
- New "trackpad" pad mode - Use ILRemote as a virtual trackpad to control your computer's mouse (requires FL 11.1 or later)
- New "shortcut" pad mode - Send any keyboard shortcut to FL Studio and Deckadance (requires FL 11.1 or later)
- New "breath" controller - Control a parameter using the device's microphone
- Controls can now be dragged in and out of containers
- New font size setting for control labels
- Added a battery level indicator
- The custom scale editor has been moved to the layout settings, and is now usable with both the keyboard and the harmonic grid
- MIDI channel selection for accelerometers
- Improved scrolling in the Mixer: tap and drag to select the track range more precisely
- Fix - Returning to the home screen even if "cancel" was pressed
- New piano roll shortcuts presets
- Various fixes and improvements
Here is a video presentation of these new features:
The FL Studio desktop DAW has also been updated to version 11.1. This new version adds the new free MiniSynth which had been in public beta phase for a few weeks. The MiniSynth is the desktop version of the virtual synth app for FL Studio Mobile. You’ll find in this new instrument 6 tabs designed to control the multi-wave oscillators, mono and polyphonic modes, modulation, ADSR envelopes (for the oscillators and the filter), the filter, the LFO, the effects (built-in delay, chorus, phaser and distortion) and the presets. Note that projects created in MiniSynth for FL Studio Mobile can be transferred to the desktop version.
Other new features in this update include the a Lightshow mode for the Launchpad, the update of most of the plug-ins, the FL Studio Mobile and Directwave import and various fixes.
You can download the update from www.image-line.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wave Alchemy demoes its Digital Revolution Wave Alchemy has released a free lighter version of its upcoming Digital Revolution drum machine library for Kontakt.
- IK Multimedia AmpliTube Orange now on iOS IK Multimedia has released the iOS version of its AmpliTube Orange amp modeling software and launches a special contest.
- The VSL MIRx extensions now for Vienna Instruments VSL announces the update of its free Vienna Instruments sample player, which now allows for using the MIRx reverb extensions.