Try the FL Studio 12 beta version
The final version of FL Studio 12 is scheduled for 2015 but Image Line released a first public beta version that you can try now.
FL Studio 12 is still under development, but if you already own an FL Studio licence, you can test the beta version and discover the new features announced:
- New freely resizable vectorial GUI
- Multi-Touch for enhanced mixing experience
- New category tabs and ability to delete content in the browser with right-click
- Channel Options Menu moved to the Channel rack
- Channel settings in the plug-in wrapper and removed settings pop-ups
- Moved the Pattern Menu to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector
- Ability to disable the piano roll auto-zoom in the global settings
- Replace the step sequencer with piano rolls
- Drag and drop multiple audio files from the Windows explorer to the playlist
- Easier VST plug-in install process
- Updated Fruity Formula Controller, Fruity Keyboard Controller and Fruity Envelope Controller
You can now log in and download the FL Studio 12 beta version at www.image-line.com. New customers can purchase FL Studio 11 now, and will receive the v12 for free upon release.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A guide to mixing music - Part 7 From what we've seen up to now, we could deduce the following: Mixing can be assimilated to assembling pieces of a 4D puzzle according to a given tempo to form a sonic moving picture. But what can we actually learn from looking at thing this way?
- Friday’s Freeware: Taikos for everyone Nine Volt Audio is not quite dead, at least not closed, for the original team offers a Japanese Taiko percussion sample library.
- Sound Magic launches a DSD workstation We know Sound Magic for their virtual instruments and effect processors, but were did not expect them on the DAW and hardware audio market.