A new Beta for FL Studio 12
Owners of an Image Line account can download the third beta of the FL Studio 12 DAW.
What’s new in this FL Studio 12 Beta 3:
- New Fruity Convolver impulse response by Soundiron
- New tube drive effect pedal
- Updated Elastique time stretch engine
- Updated GUI for specific plug-ins
- Touch support and free control resize in the Surface Control
- Ability to search plug-ins by ID and file name
- Improved the vector part in the GUI
- Multiple fixes for bugs reported by the beta testers
This new Beta will expire on April 15th. You can still purchase FL Studio 11 will receive the upgrade for free when the final FL Studio 12 is released. More info at www.image-line.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?