Orion Updated to v7.6.1
Synapse Audio has updated Orion to v7.6.1.
This version introduces the dual stereo effect container, which splits the left/right half of a signal into two separate stereo effect chains, designed to build complex stereo effects such as 4-channel convolution-based reverb.
Orion detects and uses SSE3 (Streaming SIMD extensions) if a processor supports it.
- 12 presets added for the new WASP 5.
- Dialogs have the new Vista look now.
- Songs and Presets are now stored in the documents folder.
- Launching Orion under Vista32 gave an error message for some users, fixed.
For more info: www.synapse-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Omni Universal Audio, a manufacturer of audio hardware and DSP Powered Plug-Ins for digital audio workstations, today announced the release of the UAD-2 Omni, a comprehensive package including all thirty-four UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins accompanying either a Duo or more powerful Quad DSP card.
- Lexicon Ionix audio interfaces Lexicon today introduced its new IONIX U22, U42S, and U82S USB Desktop Recording Interfaces.
- Celemony Melodyne Editor The world held its breath when Celemony Founder Peter Neubaecker unveiled the groundbreaking DNA technology at Musikmesse 2008. 2009 is the year when DNA becomes available to the users. For the first time at Namm Celemony will present the new Melodyne editor to the public.