Synapse Orion 8.5 Public Beta 2
Synapse Audio released the second public beta of Orion 8.5. This will be the last beta before the final release of Orion 8.5 scheduled for September 2011.
New in this version:
- Full Screen Mode (F11).
Changes since first public beta:
- Arpeggiator played wrong notes in some cases, fixed.
- VST Sidechain input was not memorized, fixed.
- Time View window did not refresh its title bar, fixed.
- Cloning channels with FX having sidechains did not clone the sidechain channel, fixed.
- Clone Cancel button not working, fixed.
- The VSTi Purity did not show its GUI in Orion, fixed.
- Last note length used was no longer remembered, fixed.
- New Reverb could overload at high decay and low HF Damp values, fixed.
- Recording with Metronome Count-in gave odd results when step recording was active, fixed.
- Recording in Pattern Mode with Quantize On could yield notes beyond pattern boundary, fixed.
- Recording in Song Mode with the Arpeggiator turned on did not work, fixed.
- Transport into the middle of a pattern was not always working properly, fixed.
- Stereo Pan/Width effect inverted left and right channels, fixed.
- Pattern size was not updated properly after an Undo operation, fixed.
- Windows moved outside the visible area (e.g. due to a screen resolution change) can be restored via the View menu.
- Minor Skin/UI improvements and fixes.
The public beta is available to registered Orion 8 users in the service section.
Viewers of this article also read...
- kn0ck0ut-LV2 Jeremy Salwen has released a Linux LV2 version of St3pan0va's kn0ck0ut plug-in.
- Noisebud MidiVU Noisebud has released Noisebud MidiVU 1.0, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows that converts audio signals into MIDI CCs so that you can monitor your audio visually on MIDI controllers with Led feedback while playing live.
- Free iLok with Synthogy Ivory II Time+Space is now offering a free iLok key when you buy an Ivory II piano.