Nord Keyboards released version 3.00 of its Nord Drum 2 OS.
What’s new in this new OS 3?
- Master Level and Pan zipper-noise bug was fixed.
- A lot of improvements to C1/C2 to sound.
- Added Ring Modulator Effect (“Distort” section).
- Shortened the shortest possible envelope decay times.
- Added detuning capabilities to triangle wave (“A2”), sawtooth wave (”A3”) and square wave (“A4”)
- Added high-pass filtered detunable square wave (“A5”)
- Added square wave with adjustable pulse width (“A6”)
- Added Dual T-Filter waveform (“t1”). Inspired by classic analog drum machines.
- Added Ring Modulator Waveforms (“r1” and "r2).
- Improved Signal to Noise Ratio on Drive (eliminating low-level, high-frequency “beeps” previously present at certain noise filter settings).
- Fixed bug where tone part of the sound was wrapped up in pitch when playing really low MIDI notes.
- Smoother loading of programs (avoiding pops and clicks)
Nord adds that they put their efforts is making the programs sound like in v2.24 but you may experience some slight differences in some of them.
The update for Mac OS X and Windows is available as a free download at www.nordkeyboards.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.