New for 2013, the Fender Pawn Shop introduces the Mustang Bass which evokes the original "competition" Mustang Bass of the early 1970s.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck, “C” Shape
- 19" radius rosewood fingerboard with 19 medium jumbo frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width : 1.5"
- Scale length : 30"
- 1 Fender Designed humbucker pickup
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings-thru-body bridge with 4 individually adjustable saddles
- Standard open-gear tuners
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- Available finishes : 3-Color Sunburst, Olympic White with blue stripes, Candy Apple Red with white stripes
MSRP : $1079.99
More info on www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender releases The Edge Deluxe amp & Stratocaster Fender has released The Edge Signature Stratocaster and The Edge Deluxe amplifier, both part of the brand's signature series collection.
- [NAMM] Fender Derby Brown resonator Fender presents the Derby Brown Resonator, a mahogany & maple resonator guitar equipped with a “Continental” cone.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Fender Paramount Series A presentation of various models from Fender's new Paramount acoustic guitars series.