[NAMM] Behringer Firepower FCA1616
Behringer introduces a 16 In/16 Out, 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire Audio/MIDI interface with ADAT at NAMM.
- Audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire 400 or USB2.0
- Streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 4 phantom-powered Xenyx Mic Preamps with individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Standard I/O formats supported – analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control on hardware front
- 2 Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with one knob
- Cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Get 8 additional microphone inputs and line outputs with the Behringer ADA8000 (not included) - connected via ADAT
- 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included)
- Standard 19"/1U rack-space form factor
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
The device is listed as "coming soon" with no pricing info at this point, but you'll get more info from the Behringer website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer Xenyx Control1USB Behringer introduces the Xenyx Control1USB at the NAMM Show.
- [NAMM] Behringer iAxe for iOS Behringer announced the iAxe Guitar, a tablet-based guitar that was just granted a US Patent this month.
- [NAMM] Rob Papen Blade Blade is a virtual synthesizer that uses a "harmolator" synthesis to generate sound.