Metric Halo ULN-8
Metric Halo has unveiled their new ULN-8 audio processing converter and interface.
- Eight channels of archival quality, zero-phase distortion DC-coupled, calibrated 192k A/D
- Ten channels of archival quality, zero-phase distortion DC-coupled, calibrated 192k D/A
- Eight channels of Metric Halo digitally remote-controlled, high-headroom ULN-R preamps (-130dBu EIN)
- Two channels of exceptional ultra high-Z direct input for instruments
- 8in/8out 192k AES interface
- Front panel tactile control surface for standalone & connected operation
- All inputs switchable between line and mic
- Eight channels of analog domain send (for analog S/R before conversion & analog preamp output)
- Metric Halo’s exclusive per-channel selectable Character
- Word clock in and out
- Digitally-controlled analog domain monitor control
- Fifteen segment precision metering
- SMPTE I/O channels
- MIDI I/O for direct connect of Mackie control protocol control surface
- Integrated mixing and deep instantiable DSP processing (includes full +DSP license)
- FireWire interfacing with "low-latency drivers" (FW400 & FW800 supported)
- Exceptional power performance (only 32 watts - DC powerable)
- 9 lbs. / 4.1 kg.
- 1 RU & Rack-mountable
Check out Metric Halo for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waldorf Largo The Largo Synthesizer should see the light of day inf May.
- De La Mancha thr33some De la Mancha has announced the release of thr33some, a new multi-band stereo tool designed to allow you to widen or narrow specific frequencies in your mix.
- Goldwave Updated to v5.50 GoldWave has been updated to v5.50.