Sankyo CF 201
Sankyo CF 201
m.sav59 m.sav59

«  Real change »

Published on 06/12/12 at 06:40
I have the Sankyo cf201 for a little over a year now and I never tire of it.

I had a Yamaha flute study that was getting old and the change was overdue. Finally I decided to invest in a new flute "semie pro-'. I tried almost all models of the price range.
I hesitated with the Muramatsu has a more wooded but less powerful, it fits more like a game solo or small orchestras for my taste. I tried a Sonare Powell head with pink gold, nice sound but the reliability of the body made me doubt.
Sankyo finally allows true ease of sound ppp to fff. The sound is large especially in the bass. At the trial it does not really realize the change of but a few weeks later adjustment, even non-musicians hear the difference. Also, I prefer a mechanical slightly resistant and not too soft, this is the case here but it is also ideal for rapid passages.

I'm ultimately not disappointed at all with my choice. This opinion is personal, it must be comfortable with his flute, and feel depends on each ;)