MXR M135 Smart Gate (Discontinued)
MXR M135 Smart Gate (Discontinued)
JoCkEr_cyril JoCkEr_cyril
Published on 02/10/09 at 12:05
Well first of all, I have the new version, so there is a small button hi trigger range "and more ... not worth s'taler on character, I put 10 as very good thoughts.

Strong point ... I have not had the leaflet but no need at all ... I have a JVM 410H and AC blows like my girlfriend when I get home too late: P I plugged in the loop and the amazing series ... Normally, barely lit the amp and the channel activated OD 1 you have the right to a turbine madness ... AC blows not bear ca. I tried in the store with my head, and it's a crazy thing: no more stray ... even with the gain to 10, no breath, and yet y 'has a packet in the jvm! the signal does not eat everything it works wonders ... I had a Rocktron Hush, c'tait not great but then I'm on the ass ...
To summarize = = ultra-simple any more big riffs blast = very clean and can be letting the strings without the mistral ...

So j'me RPTE, no signal is eat up his respect! nothing more to say

In BPS, APRS disto a song, everybody was screaming "shut up !!!!!" easter breath silent frankly unbearable ... Now, nothing, not a thought, and staccato riffs are even cleaner than before ... It really changes everything in saturated ... lment an essential for those who have concerns blast!