MXR M135 Smart Gate (Discontinued)
MXR M135 Smart Gate (Discontinued)
Atheryl Atheryl
Published on 05/06/07 at 02:31
Okay so to start with a simple pedal with buttons glow in the dark! as you know the tricks for kids who are recharged to light) really useful to check its settings on stage when it was still dark! and a big knob for the sensitivities of the gate with luminescent feature also to see where he is of his race.

While the levels of the buttons: _ A to adjust the frequencies "mutated", so let's say different gate according to the device that needs to be mutated (notament frequency (bass guitar or even not!))
_ A boost for example to use the AC noise without the food clean;) frankly taking it! she responds very very well.
_ A large knob of sensitivity adjustment of the gate (to ca bouffe that the attack or that your trainer leaves ca parasite once dropped the ropes)
_ And an on / off button

All in a solid metal case! I must say I have no fear of breaking it!

Then the setting could not be easier! Disto = boost / Clean = no boost

After playing just a lil nice agreement ofSuite if you see your attack did not change after you place your hand on the strings and you will see ofSuite the time it takes to close the gate! There is nothing simpler.

Also the pedal is very well thought out and "help", meaning that the button sensitivity is not something a precision of half a millimeter, that's the tone we're going to say! The pedal does its job almost alone, and it is set incorrectly pouur You really turn the knobs in the opposite direction of wanted!
You'd think they have a guy inside to make adjustments

One little problem which I think must be for these devices, the gate walk with the volume: I have a Laney VH100R of pushing the little ... and as soon as I turn the volume a little (good wholesale ca very very much up in the volume) bah must give a lil blow to the sensitivity knob that is more suited to the noise level. But nothing nasty even by foot is feasible. Also I think that everyone is playing on a 100 watt lamps are therefore less important Varat.

Sound quality ... bah no longer is enough breath taking. I purchased the breath is very important to my Laney hearted I thought it will help but good without ... Look by yourself what it was before
The blast was recorded at a volume of 1 of the DISTO (and one on the clean at the beginning) to over 3 meters from the amp ... lamps dead preamp does not help the amp but it is mostly like that!
In short today I must say that you see your transistor amp? What is SIAS lighter psa same way it is? bah me now that Dale is the same, nothing, nada, walou! It's absolutely crazy, right after ca can be played according to the connection you plan to do it but I was directly in the insert (it acts as if I connected directly between the preamp and power stage).

Frankly I'm close to the samples on demand (mp?) Because to be heard to be believed! there is a good lil mine blast in relation to stand by because of my pedal power is apparently not very ... but nothing to do with the MXR

I use it for a month now, I saw before my purchase that much wanted to know what it was this pedal, so I waited to see the pros and cons and I must say that the only cons I've seen it have to go plug a power supply over and put my amp louder PCQ sees me I do not breath. The simple setting is really nice. Personal I was told the other boss pedal notament I tried, I am very happy with my MXR, simple, rugged and beautiful

I was hit from "ocaz for my part, or 85 euros with the power supply ---> quality / price! At 120 euros even new I would have bought if I could test it before!

If she let me go (I hope not: p) I will take the one without any hesitation.