Acoustic - Concept Pmx615
jean claude jean claude
Publié le 04/09/06 à 13:13
I use this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am fully satisfied.
what I like most about this place is more than excellent restitution of the entire sound spectrum. everything is the! Submitted good treble and bright, without being aggressive, high and low mdium mdium exceptionnels.l using HP Premium utiliss manufacturer warranty on these qualities well.
performance when I do not even speak! ca "dcoiffe strong!"
inconvnient even when a small body weight! lover of "muscle" this place is for you!
associate with the subwoofer PMB 618 (cost) of a system that gives a quality and performance, in my opinion, this is rarely Galsi by leading global brands, and it has a lower price lv! (for boss of quite a Systmes upscale, I know what I mean!)
a choice that I would soon be a remake!
when a system that has many doors?
Jean Claude