B.corde Chiltone CG7-200
B.corde Chiltone CG7-200
Gabiche Gabiche
Publié le 05/02/06 à 05:19
I use it for today, but has enough time to give notice.
When I bought, I expected her to be a lack of bass, midrange and treble defined medium. And I have ben t above. Low if additional light tappe well even if it does not drop very low. The medium is put forward with the rest but nothing serious, it's natural, not aggressive and highs are more present and much better (it rises higher) on my B & W.
A high power, the sound is not "deformquot, and is always clear, for cons I will not speak to whether or not it is 150 watts AES.
The speakers are used the Eminence Alpha 8 Eminence and also APT50
The price quality ratio is amazing. 200 for the pair bargain price I will not complain. For I still advise against using it with a subwoofer.
With experience, I would do the same choice again in a second even. Please note that the speakers named and renamed, and Samuel rope can make custom speakers which is a very big plus.