Bose 802 Series II
Bose 802 Series II
dj ju sourisonic 12/22/2006

Bose 802 Series II : dj ju sourisonic's user review

• Partager
The Bose 802 speaker often seen ... ... but more often misused ... in fact, being a student-engineers of girl, I often encounter this type of enclosure in bars, pubs and other places in place to reduced!
Personally, I like the sound quality coming out, the peculiarity is that their unique design stroke 8hp 11cm in series gives a particular sound rather mild, a less aggressive compression titanium & I like that. In addition, the sound that comes out is very clear. on the other hand I found the performance not so good (I have a pair of wharfedale EVPX15 are five times less expensive (though equipped with a compression "& 38 very decent quality for the price) next to which is meant more to the 802 same volume).
Going back to my comment on the use, it goes without saying that with one 11cm bass do not know ... unfortunately ... some have not understood all & push bottom on the grounds that it solid, which is why we hear often saturate & reviews on these speakers.
I personally buy them for lack of efficiency & low dansles but I think this enclosure allows outdoor use (solid components) & space saving of interest (that's why we see it everywhere).
To conclude, I put five mainly because of price but also lower performance but on these speakers have proven, are still very reliable & have a feature that others will not.